We're looking for experienced backend programmers. As a developer at Klei, you will join a world-class group of software engineers, artists, animators, and designers who are continually pushing the boundaries of entertainment. Our games are played by millions of fans, spanning multiple platforms and languages.
You will join a team that believes in DevOps: doing dev right so that we don't have to do much ops. Writing robust software that fails in obvious ways and proactively investigating mysteries so that nobody gets woken up by pagerduty.
Skills and Experience:
- Very comfortable in a Linux environment
- Familiar with distributed systems
- Comfortable working in a management-light environment
What you'll be doing:
- Design, architect and deliver new features for our backend systems that service millions of Klei users in multiple regions all over the world.
- Work primarily in Go, with cloud servers and technologies like kubernetes.
To help us identify qualified candidates, please include a brief (no need for more than a few sentences) description of the most highly available service you've built and what made it so.