We’re looking for a Technical Release Manager. As a developer at Klei, you will join a world-class group of software engineers, artists, animators and designers who are continually pushing the boundaries of entertainment. Our games are played by millions of fans, spanning over a dozen platforms and languages. We believe all our fans are important, and you will play a key part in delivering the latest and greatest to our players, working directly with the biggest distributors in the world.
Skills and Experience:
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience working across teams and time zones.
- Fast learner, must be able to pick up the technical workings of the processes.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Intermediate scripting skills a big plus (e.g. PHP, C#, Lua)
What You'll Be Doing:
- Communicating with our key distribution partners and the development team to determine the logistics and timing of our launches.
- Regularly investigating and implementing new processes to improve our workflow, and decrease human-created error.
- Working directly with our team to plan out future player-facing events.
- Working with contractors to localize and QA builds.
Think you’re the right person? Send your resume, website and/or work!