Location: Vancouver, BC
We’re looking for an experienced user-interface and user-experience designer. As a UI/UX Designer at Klei, you will join a world-class team of software engineers, game designers, artists and animators who are continually pushing the boundaries of entertainment. Our award-winning games are played by millions of fans, spanning multiple platforms and languages.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience designing screens for games, apps, and websites, with diverse visual styles
- Proficiency with digital design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or others
- Strong affinity for good design, human-computer interaction, layout, color, and detail
- Self motivated and independent, with the ability to take an idea from concept to completion
- Programming/scripting skills significantly preferred
What you’ll be doing:
- As a UI/UX Designer at Klei, you will work on a variety of projects, from game UI design, user flow, user-facing websites, to internal-use tools.
- Designing wireframes and mockups
- Planning user interaction
- Bringing assets to an high-level of polish
- Building production-ready assets
- Cooperating within a team of game-designers, programmers, and artists
Think you’re the right person? Send your resume, website and/or work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside of Canada? No problem! Klei provides relocation reimbursements and covers all costs for immigration. We have an excellent immigration lawyer that can help you through the process for Visas and Permanent Residency.