We’re looking for an experienced user-interface and user-experience designer. As a UI/UX Designer at Klei, you will join a world-class team of software engineers, game designers, artists and animators who are continually pushing the boundaries of entertainment. Our award-winning games are played by millions of fans, spanning multiple platforms and languages.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience designing screens for games, apps, and websites, with diverse visual styles
- Proficiency with digital design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or others
- Strong affinity for good design, human-computer interaction, layout, color, and detail
- Self motivated and independent, with the ability to take an idea from concept to completion
- Programming/scripting skills significantly preferred
What you’ll be doing:
- As a UI/UX Designer at Klei, you will work on a variety of projects, from game UI design, user flow, user-facing websites, to internal-use tools.
- Designing wireframes and mockups
- Planning user interaction
- Bringing assets to an high-level of polish
- Building production-ready assets
- Cooperating within a team of game-designers, programmers, and artists
Think you’re the right person? Send your resume, website and/or work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org